This week’s show features special guest Ava Fiore of CleatsAndCleavage.com. Ava is a former Playboy model and championship fighter and now has become well-renowned for her ability to talk sports in an appealing way to men that has turned her into a multi-millionaire. A riveting interview with never before heard statements from Ava about her life. We also talk NFL, playoffs, Super Bowl, favorite teams, fighting, her videos, her success, living in New York vs Florida, food, dating, and much more.
You can also hear this week’s JB and BT rap, which breaks down championship weekend. We also sing a bit of Katy Perry in JB’s Beef at the end of the show. Also, the debate of college football versus the NFL.
Check out this week’s 4th & Goal with JB & BT on CBS Local Sports and Play.it. Our guest on the show this week was former NFL defensive back and current CBS NFL analyst Solomon Wilcots.
- NFL Divisional Round analysis – the overturned Dez Bryant catch, I take on the NFL as Charles Barkley, Bill Clinton, a french man, Marv Albert, and more, Marshawn Lynch in love with the coco
- JB and BT rap for first time together in rebuttal after Gio And Jones ripped last week’s rap apart, challenge to Gregg Giannotti, shoutout Pete Bellotti, around the NFL
- Interview with former NFL DB and current CBS NFL analyst Solomon Wilcots – the overturned catch analysis, picks to go to Super Bowl, Trent Richardson’s downfall, Rex Ryan, and more
- Troupe Talk on Jesse Palmer being an idiot
- Dunkin Donuts vs. Krispy Kreme debate…who wins?
- NFL Championship Round analysis, breakdown, and predictions
Check out my guest spot this morning with Gregg Giannotti and Brian Jones on Gio And Jones on CBS Sports Radio. They had some fun with my rap this week and I came on to try and explain myself…to no avail.
My JB Rap this week went national as Gio and Jones played it on CBS Sports Radio around 7:45am. They ripped it apart, but it had them laughing, which is always ultimately the goal. J-Swag aka J-Swizzy is not who I try to be just something funny I try to do on the show every week.
- NFL Wild Card weekend in review – JB as President Clinton and Charles Barkley, BT as President Obama
- JB’s Rap
- Troupe Talk on Vince Young missing plane, getting his own flight, and making everyone order fried chicken
- KFC vs Popeyes…who wins?
- JB’s Beef – Chris Christie and awkward hugs, refs in Dallas, umbrellas during snow, alternate side parking
- NFL Divisional Round preview and picks